01 September 2009

All kinds of final...

Today is my last day in the States.

The problem with my situation is that no matter where I live, I'm not entirely home. No matter where I live, I am missing people. I can't be fully comfortable in either place because part of my heart is not at home.

Tonight I say goodbye to my Home Community, a group of people who have been such an important part of my life. This is as hard as saying goodbye to 30 brothers and sisters, because that is how important they are to me.

I feel very prayed for and pretty strong overall, but the next 24 hours will be absolutely brutal emotionally, so please continue to pray for me!

2 comments:

kate said...

=)

YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS.
BE STRONG + COURAGEOUS!

thatoneguy said...

At least your blog is properly named now ;-)