16 June 2009

Horribly neglectful lately

Here are 10 random things that have made me happy lately, in no particular order:

1. Friends helping paint at the Lahash house

2. Kombucha (took some getting used to)

3. Praying for strangers on the Max (don't be deceived into thinking I'm super spiritual...I'm definitely don't pray as much as I should)

4. A mix CD titled "the one in which leisha keeps on keeping on." brought to me "by Karyn, the People Who Support Leisha Adams, and the number 8"

5. Grilled Chicago dog with dijon mustard and relish and a cold Coke in a can


7. Sorting through the awesome ties that belonged to one Mr. Tom Skroski

8. My friend Aaron drawing something in Paint and sending it to me

9. Por Que No fish tacos with good friends (Mandi first, then Nate, Erin, and Dan)

10. Reflecting on the call to worship at Imago Dei from three Sundays ago: "Let the sweet smell of justice linger like a garden-picked bouquet."

2 comments:

karyn said...

Speaking of horribly neglectful, I've somehow neglected to comment on this blog. Sad day.

I have more random mix magic where that CD came from, so stay on your toes. That you for the "spiritual high" that is painting the Lahash house. And I'm a wee bit jealous that Aaron draws you Paint pictures.

You are a random thing that has made me happy lately. In no particular order.

karyn said...

That you? By that you, I clearly mean thank you. Duh.