Here are 10 random things that have made me happy lately, in no particular order:
1. Friends helping paint at the Lahash house
2. Kombucha (took some getting used to)
3. Praying for strangers on the Max (don't be deceived into thinking I'm super spiritual...I'm definitely don't pray as much as I should)
4. A mix CD titled "the one in which leisha keeps on keeping on." brought to me "by Karyn, the People Who Support Leisha Adams, and the number 8"
5. Grilled Chicago dog with dijon mustard and relish and a cold Coke in a can
7. Sorting through the awesome ties that belonged to one Mr. Tom Skroski
8. My friend Aaron drawing something in Paint and sending it to me
9. Por Que No fish tacos with good friends (Mandi first, then Nate, Erin, and Dan)
10. Reflecting on the call to worship at Imago Dei from three Sundays ago: "Let the sweet smell of justice linger like a garden-picked bouquet."