11 February 2009

Who likes to shop?

I feel a bit weird about this, but I have a series of books that have been recommended to me, and I don't really have the resources to purchase them at this time. They're pretty much all long-term resources, so the library isn't the best option (plus, y'know, late fees outstanding and all that).

Anyway, if anyone wants to bless me by gifting one or more of these books, I'd be super grateful (or giving them to me if you own them). I don't care about the condition of the books, so most of them are in the $5-10 range used.

Cross-Cultural Conflict: Building Relationships for Effective Ministry by Duane Elder

Front Line Women: Negotiating Crosscultural Issues in Ministry by Marguerite Kraft

Serving as Senders by Neal Pirolo

The Open Secret: An Introduction to the Theology of Mission by Lesslie Newbigin

The Gospel in a Pluralist Society by Lesslie Newbigin

The Mission of God by Christopher J.H. Wright (runs a bit more expensive, hardback only)

Walking with the Poor by Bryant L. Myers <-- My grandma just bought for me.

The Journey is the Destination: The Journals of Dan Eldon by Dan Eldon and Kathy Eldon (this one is a bit more for fun, although it is relevant to what I'll be doing...it's hardly theology)

If you want to mail them to me, send to the Lahash office 107 NE 45th Ave, Portland, OR 97213.

No comments: